Friday, January 13, 2006

Excited to see our parents

I haven’t updated my blog since Jan 3rd. Today I don’t have a class and so I am able to update my blog. Well, classes have already started since last week. This week I was kind of excited and worried because my parents and my fiancé’s parents applied for visas to come to the USA for our wedding. And I heard from my friends that it’s very hard to get a visa nowadays. That even made me scared and worried. Well last night our parents called us and let us know that they got a multiple visa. And we both were very happy. Although we haven’t set a date for our wedding yet, but at least both our parents are going to be in our wedding.

6 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAU ! THAT IS GREAT ! YOUR PARENTS ARE COMING. NOW YOU GUYS WILL HAVE VERY GOOD TIME ! :) BE AT EASE AND ENJOY THE COMPANION OF FAMILY. IN THE MEAN TIME DON'T FORGET OLD FRIENDS AS WELL ! "NATRA PAAP LAGCHHA BABAI" ! :)

GOOD LUCK !

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

These days,tapai ko buba,mumi ta us ma tapai sanga nai hunuhunchha ni hai...kasto feel bhako chha ta... post garnu paryo ne ta ..... :)

 
At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems to be "No One is Welcomed" in Puspa's world these days. what is happening, Keti? No up dates? since Jan 13th. Oh well, keep on rolling as you get time. Anayway...take care

 
At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems to be "No One is Welcomed" in Puspa's world these days. what is happening, Keti? No up dates? since Jan 13th. Oh well, keep on rolling as you get time. Anayway...take care

 
At 5:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think its a high time you should update your posting. How is new life?

 
At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honeymoon for 6 months !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home