Friday, December 16, 2005

Today is awesome day!!!!!!

I went to work early in the morning at 5 AM and came home around 12:30 PM. I have to study a lot in this break because I have to do three projects, which are due right after the break. Then I reviewed my book and I logged on Yahoo Messenger and SKYPE. Guess what?? My Sister-In-Law was there and we chatted for a while. I love her and miss her so much. Although we talked each other almost everyday, we haven’t seen each other almost five months. And other thing is “SKYPE” makes our life easier. You know why it’s free and it’s so clear to talk. So basically we use SKYPE to talk each other.

This evening I am planning to study “The culting of Brands”, so that I can start to write a paper. That’s all basically my activities so far for the day…will definitely update you tomorrow more!!!

3 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am also missing you. Hope to see you very soon.

luv,
Srijana

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger IESE MBA 2007 said...

I thought you "were going to update tomorrow" but it is already Tuesday.
Whats going on????? I am dying to read your next posting.

 
At 4:13 PM, Blogger Pushpa Paudel Regmi said...

dai, thank you for the comment. Here is the update from the last post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home