Thursday, November 03, 2005

Today is “Bhai Tika”…In other words “Brother and Sister” festival

Basically what’s “Bhai Tika” means, According to nepalnews.com "Sisters worship God Yamaraj on this day praying for long life, good health and well being of their brothers, put tika on the forehead, garlands around their neck and offer sweet and other traditional dishes on the occasion. Similarly, brothers also put garlands and tika to their sisters, offer money and pray for their long and happy life".

In this “Bhai Tika” I missed to put Tika to my brother because he is in Spain and I am in America. But what can we do…being far from family members we always missed our festival.

Seems like it’s going to be another busy day for me. Although, today is my day off from the work, I got up so early, I meant around 8:00am…but sounds like late isn’t it? For me morning is my good sleep. If I don’t have to do anything in the early morning or don’t have to go to work I love to sleep in the morning. Anyway, after that I checked my email and posted my resume to a different company. Hoping to get a real job soon!!! Sometimes it makes me so frustrated because I still haven’t get a real life job experience yet. Just don’t understand because of Job market or just because of my lack of experience. Hope God is going to favor me!!!!

I had a meeting at 4:00pm-5:45pm, hoping to be done with most of the part of our research but it’s always seems like we are going to take another day to finish before the presentation is due. Well then I headed to the class at 6:00pm.

5 Comments:

At 5:26 AM, Blogger srijanablog said...

Pushpa if you enable the word verification options in your settings you can prevent junk comments in future.

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger IESE MBA 2007 said...

I was supposed to look your resume and yet I haven't. I am so sorry. Don't get frustrated with job thing. You continued your MBA right after undergrad, so didn't get a chance to do real work. But I am sure you will get one very soon. All my best.

 
At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to see new posts everyday. I like your blog.
--pradeep

 
At 2:06 AM, Blogger Jitu'cha said...

Dear Sis, Puspa,

It's so nice to catch you via blogging and I do read your blogs too. Thanks for leaving your comment there in my blog.

Today Internet makes this world a very small place to live in and good thing is that we can keep our near and dear one very close to us. It would be a great miss if we don't enjoy good sides of Internet. So, enjoy surfing and make it a tool to do good things on earth. Jot me mail sometime. It will always be pleasure to hear how life treating you.

Jiten dai.

 
At 4:41 AM, Blogger alliedadventure.com said...

Wish you good time. May be next time you will be with your brother on this very moment of the year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home