Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Today is the coldest day …it’s freezing

Well, by saying it’s cold out there, you can’t even imagine how cold it is. I had a class this evening and after I get out from my class, I had to stay in my car for at least 10 min because of cold. We get out so early from the class because our Prof. wants us to have a Christmas shopping, that means we are lucky otherwise our class runs until 10pm and today is the last day of my class before break and guess what? it’s time for Christmas and New Years BREAK. My class is not going to start until Jan 3rd 2006, which is going to be next year 2006:):) so I am going to have 2 weeks break from my school. What a relief!!! Poor me all the time being in school, I need this break so badly…don’t ask me why though:):).

This afternoon me and my fiancé had lunch at Vietnamese restaurant, food was good and we both enjoyed the lunch over there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home