Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Back to Rhode Island from Washington D.C

As I said in my previous posting we went to the Washington D.C and Baltimore for this Christmas break. And now we are back to Rhode Island. Oh!! We had so much fun over there. It took us 6 hours to get to Baltimore. We celebrate the Christmas Eve with my Fiancé’s best friend Saroj. We had a good time over there. And in the Christmas Day we went to Washington D.C to meet my cousins. At my cousins house they had a “Momo party” in the evening. There were about 25 people and we got opportunity to meet everyone of them.

Basically my trip was a lot of fun. Now New Year is coming up!! So far I do not have any plan for it. But definitely I will let you know what’s my plan going to be for the New Year. Meanwhile I will try to finish my paper and study, which is due next week.

Today , I have checked everyone’s blog, and most of them are updated, so I knew what’s going on with them but my brother and sister-in-law haven’t updated anything, and it seems like they are lost in Barcelona (Spain) during this break. I haven’t talked with them almost a week. Hopefully I don’t have to publish in the news that “Pradeep and Sirjana are lost in Barcelona (Spain)” and offer reward to someone for their tip:):):).

Oh!! Well, that’s all basically. Will definitely update you all soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home